Friday, January 2, 2009

January 2nd: Month of Nothing

Today I went returning. Now I would like to say that by returning I have extra money to put into the fund...but that is not the case. I am going to have to do better on that!

Returned shirt to Old Navy...$8.03 back onto the card....went next door to Michaels and put $10.62 on the card (Zachary has a birthday party later this month, I did find things for gifts at 50%-6o% off)

Returned pants to Walmart...$16.01 back...Bought slippers to replace lost ones. $9.50. Bought Bananas, gum, 1 green pepper, air freshener, and a can of sourkraut (it was a quarter!!) OH, and 4 rolls of Christmas wrapping paper for $1.25.

So over all I spent: $10.59
Running Tally $15.93-I am done for the week!

Eggs laid today: 4!!
January Egg total: 5

Breakfast: Cold cereal for Boy, I think Man had potato chips and coffee (yes, we need to work on this) I had to work the night before so I slept.
Lunch: Cane's chicken fingers and fries.....WHOA you say...that looks like dining out, well, yes, technically it was except it was a mystery shop, so I will be reimbursed for it at the end of the month.
Dinner: Made homemade bread, Hamberger Helper, and 1/2 green pepper for man.

No comments: