Saturday, July 10, 2010

Garage / Yard Sale-ing!!

Man took me and the Boy out yard saling today!  We had a blast and found all sorts of things perfect for our homesteading.  I took pictures of all the cool stuff below.
Sewing box filled with cross-stitch stuff

Cool Maple Syrup Jars

Meat Grinder and Apple Peeler / Corer / Slicer


The COOLEST chicken plate and bowl

Organizing bins, sandpaper (that Danny ended up eating) cordless screwdriver and light

Really cool tins, glass canisters, glass mixing bowls and a cool retro sheep sign

Books for Boy, ribbons & buttons for scrapbooking and a tag book


Wood 4ft peg rack, more tins, and the sheep sign again

What I didn't get a picture of (what is WRONG with me!) is Boy got a NEW TRICK BIKE and they threw in the helmet for free.  I'll try to remember to get a picture and post it!!

No comments: