Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Canning Scoreboard

Below is the list of the jars on my shelf.....(I didn't put quantities)

  • Jelly / Jam
    • Sunshine (Peach/Pear)
    • Blackberry
    • Black Raspberry
    • Queen Anne Lace (aka Weed Jelly)
    • Cherry
    • Blueberry
    • Elderberry
    • Concord Grape
    • Peach / Cantaloupe Conserve
    • Peach
    • Strawberry
    • Red Raspberry

  • Veggies
    • Corn
    • Creamed Corn
    • GreenBeans
  • Fruits
    • Diced Tomatoes
    • Quartered Tomatoes
    • Peaches
    • Pears
    • Tart Cherries
  • Others
    • Spiced Pears Pear Chutney
    • Peach Salsa
    • Tomato Salsa
    • Tomato / Tomatillo Salsa
    • Pickled Peppers (Pepperochinis)
    • Bottled Tomato / Garlic / Basil
Frozen
  • Corn on the Cob
  • Corn (not on the cob)
  • Blueberries
  • Peppers
Dehydrated
  • Corn (Have I mentioned how much corn I got?  Look here)
  • Blueberries
  • Elderberries
  • Peppers
Other Harvest
  • Homegrown Popcorn

It's been a busy summer....and I still have two pear trees that need harvested and processed and also 2 bushels of apples to do.  And possibly a few more tomatoes.  And I need to dig up the potato harvest.  Oh, and I picked up Golden Raspberries at a U Pick...well, actually Boy picked, so that will be jelly soon.

Oh, I was asked if I am selling the jellies....yes, I suppose so...The local market for a half pint is $3.50.  Let me know....

1 comment:

Niki said...

Elderberries?
those grow in Ohio?
I don't think i have ever had an elderberry, but i'm sure your jelly is delicious.