Monday, October 26, 2015

I'm back....REPOST!


Hello my beautiful bloggy readers....

I've been long absent, for that I am sorry.
I don't have a good excuse (oh, I have a zillion excuses, just not a good one!)

I've been overwhelmed with trying to get all the posts "caught up" and doing them in past order so you didn't have to scroll backwards.  But life goes on and I am just getting further and further behind.  Add to that, the mild midlife crisis ("Why am I doing ANY of this anyway?"), an unexpected epic trip, and the mundane of keeping animals feed and watered in extreme temperatures,
 and well, you get the idea.

It's been an adjustment figuring out "what next" for man since his health issues and surgery.  And now that it seems he's come up with something, I've been trying to figure out if this is the path I want for my "what next"  Don't get me wrong, I love the farm.  I love my critters.  But I also have a debilitating disease that is progressing, as well...and I'm not as young as I think I am!  

Until I come up with another plan, though,
 I'm going to keep on doing what I am doing...and doing my best. 

I also need to kick my 101 into gear.  And that means...consistent blogging.  Including new theme days!  New classes for friends (and strangers) at the farm.  4H and animal adventures.

Thanks for sticking around!
Oh, and if you would do me a favor? Could you comment so I actually know that there is more than one of you out there.  If no one is reading, then it might make my decision about the blogging easier!

So be sure to check back often!
 I have 6 months of posts to get caught up and am determined to do it in record time!

Originally posted 3/24/15

6 comments:

MOM said...

I read your blog and I Love the things you do and it keeps me up to date with what you have been up to

Barbara said...

You're amazing! I don't know how you do all the things you do! :-)

Niki said...

sniff...sniff...
what's wrong with the one you know is out there?
sniff...

Anonymous said...

hey - I read it! I read it! sometimes not in a timely manner - but I read it! I LOOOOOOVE seeing all the pictures of y'all!
Sheryl

Unknown said...

I am always here! Bloggy and otherwise! Love reading your posts,( and you!)they make me happy!

Claddagh Family Farm said...

Love the list idea! I'm going to start one myself!!