Saturday, October 29, 2011

Unprocessed...

Good afternoon!

What a good Saturday morning it's been.  I've not gotten ANY thing done on my to do list....but.....

I found a bunch of great "foodie" blogs and have been pouring over them!  So many great ideas.  For lunch today I made homemade, freshly milled wheat flour tortillas.  They were yummy.  I won't post a recipe quite yet.  I've discovered that I need to try a recipe 3 times before I feel like it wasn't a beginners fluke that it turned out.

I also found what I am going to make to give for Christmas gifts. I would love to share...I'm bursting to tell...but most (if not all) of my readers are on my gift list.  So.....for now I'll just have to keep it to myself.   But it's totally unique...I wouldn't have thought of it on my own...it's so cool!!  (Can you tell I just want to spill??)  I think this qualifies for SOMETHING in my 101 list!!  OK, no more !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SUCH a Tease!!!!
Sheryl

Niki said...

sniff, sniffle... wontcha just give us a hint?
please