Like today at 2:15 pm....it was 11/12/13 14:15 !
What were you doing then?
I was considering:
Other random cow facts:
- Cows can recognize their names (though they may not come when called!).
- Cows have a memory of about three years.
- Cows can sense a storm coming and will lie down. (Which if you've ever heard my theory of the percentage of chance of rain....)
- A cow can climb up the stairs, but cannot climb down. This is because her knees cannot bend properly.
- A cow produces around 200,000 glasses of milk in her lifetime.
- A cow stands up and sits down about 14 times a day.
- A cow usually spends 6-7 hours in day eating cud and around 8 hours on chewing it.
- Almost all the cows chew at least 50 times per minute.
- An average cow has more than 40,000 jaw movements in a day.
- Cows can drink up to 35 gallons of water a day.
- Cows do not bite grass; rather they curl their tongue around it.
- Cows have almost total 360-degree panoramic vision. (Otherwise known as "Mom Vision"
- Cows have an acute sense of smell and can smell something up to 6 miles away.
- I miss my Bessie Cow.
- Pigs can run 11 miles an hour...that's faster than a 6 minute mile!