Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I am Thankful for...Day 6

I am so thankful Family that are Friends.
Families have all kinds of quirks and we don't always agree and get along...but we are always family.  I'm grateful for the family in our lives. 
 
Man's Mom and My Man

Man's Older Brother


My Dad and Me

My Mom and Me

Boy and His Nana

Boy and his Pawpa


My Cousin and BFF (and my cow!)

 

I love all of my family!  I have a very, very special relationship with my Cousin/BFF.  We talk on the phone almost every day or IM.  We are the closest in age in our family.  Our fathers are brothers, but in my heart she is my sister.  She coined the term a few weeks ago, that I was her "Soul's Twin."  Brings tears to my eyes and is so true.  We have joked that we are a "driving force" in one another's lives...mainly because we have to drive to see each other.  (We have always lived at least 400 miles apart).



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what fabulous family!!!!
i was just cruising your blog and lo & behold you updated! good timing! I luuuuurrrrve your family! :-D Sheryl

Unknown said...

You are just the bestest Rickki! I am so blessed to have you in MY life too. So very cool that we are the very same brand of quirky! :)

Niki said...

I've loved you since before I can remember.