Tuesday, September 27, 2016

My family!!

I am so incredibly blessed!

Here are my three favorite guys all working together to spiffy the farm up for the Farm Festival!

Today My Man, My Boy, and My Dad all worked HARD to get the fence fixed and painted.


Meanwhile, My Mom and I went to town to deliver milk, and get more jelly supplies!

She helped me so much to get all the errands completed and food on the table for lunch.


And did I mention....TODAY is the BLOGOVERSARY!!!

Thank YOU so much for being a part of My "family".  I appreciate every comment and like.  It makes me feel incredibly blessed to have your feedback and participation in our farm! 

(There will be a separate post for the giveaway)



4 comments:

teabagfolder Laipply said...

When they are done at your house you can send them my way!!

Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad the fence got painted!!! It looks great! and you had perfect weather for painting too.

Anonymous said...

We love you too 😘 Sheryl

Unknown said...

Happy Blogaversary!!��