Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's cold...

I cannot wait for spring.  Winter is not my favorite season to say the least!!

Hauled up wood from the supply so it's nice 'n' dry on the porch.  Heating with wood is a neverending job, but I don't mind too much.  I do like the propane bill!  Nearly $0!

Tomorrow is going to be a really fun day.  We are going up to Amish Country!  Keim Lumber is a huge company in Charm, OH.  Every other year, they close for a day and have the owners of their woodworking accounts in for seminars, a dinner and sales.  They let the spouse and employees come as well.  So all three of us are going up.  We also have a piece to deliver to Millersburg.  How about that, someone living among all the Amish woodworkers, picked something from us!  They are having a lady who runs one of the local Bed n Breakfast's in to do a seminar for the wives....with samples!!  YUM!

Onto other things...I was going through my 101 list last night and deciding what, if anything could be done today, or soon.  And what was I willing to pay $10 to not get done.  Good news is that there is only one thing on the list that I'm willing to pay to not do, so it must be a pretty good list.  I did consolidate 2 as they essentially were the same thing (Send a letter every week, and then the other said send a letter to far away family every other week).  I'm going to put these together and change the one to "Make an apron!"  Yes, and that will have a tutorial.

One of our chickens is in the crockpot for supper this evening...smelling really good!  Luckily I don't recognize it :)

Keep warm and welcome to my new readers!  I'm so glad you are here!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOO THAT SOUNDS FUN! HAVE A GOOD TIME AND BE CAREFUL! IT'S SLIPPERY UP THERE! LOVE U! SHERYL