Thursday, July 2, 2009

back to work...

Yup...I'm back... I was so nervous. I didn't need to be, it's like I never left. Except the new faces that think that I am new. :)

I'm still trying to get things done at the house, too. We've powerwashed the deck. And, had concrete work done to try to stop the water into the garage. The new garage door has been ordered. And MAN had someone come to get the logs that we've been wanting to get milled out of the front yard. It will keep some family warm this winter. There are still quite a few that need cut up, but they are not right in front of the door so it's not as urgent.

I found a house that I like that is at the top of our price range, but with the way the market is, we can't make an offer until we have an offer on ours. We're up to 24 showings so far. Yeah!!

2 comments:

Niki said...

Glad to hear you are doing okay back at work.

De said...

Hey Rea,

I'm glad you are 'Back' 2 work, I was clearing some mails from my old account and found the link to your blog. Hope that the Man and the Boy are well also.