Wednesday, January 31, 2018

So, Is TODAY the day????


I have been waiting for Hershey to calve since CHRISTMAS.  Because she had "live cover", I have no idea when she was actually bred.  I had a guess (which apparently was REALLY wrong)  

Now, for the past two weeks her udder has been filled and there is a mess under her tail (I'm sure you don't need details!) and all opinions are that she is ready to go ANY TIME.  So I haven't had a good night sleep in over 10 days.  I go out every 2-3 hours.  I could just let nature take it's course.  I could....except last time there were two in there (as you may remember) and I had to pull the second one.  So, it makes me a bit apprehensive to just let it go.

But, tonight with the FULL MOON would be a good time!  

C'mon Hersh!  You can do it!!

No comments: