Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Looking for a homestead...

To say that I am tired of looking for somewhere to move would be an understatement. With the way things have gone, well, discouragement is the best word. I have a theory of what God is doing....When we started this journey...things needed to be just so, x miles from this or that..each time our expectations are lowered. So much so that a house that 6 months ago would have had me screaming and running (and me running????) the other way. Fast forward to now...that same house that has a bad foundation, you can see the sky through the roof, needs all new drywall and a kitchen...we're upset that someone else came in and bought it out from under us! How crazy is that??

We're off to see another home today...and oddly enough...the foundation is collapsing and will need repaired...and we are hoping that our basically intact house will sell so we can buy it. Yes, things have changed. We'll keep you updated on the search.

Oh, and I am having a yard sale on Friday and Saturday...if you are local come on out and shop!

2 comments:

Angel77 said...

Glad to see your back! Oh sorry, not your actual back but that you are back here! Although I am very glad to hear that the surgery was a success! Praise God!
I don't think that we have officially met. Though if we did I don't remember. I am Angela Trout and this has been our first year with GBHEF. I've been reading your blog for several months now and really missed when you were out on healing. I am so glad to hear that things have been going well. So sorry to hear about the day old chicks. So sad. I look forward to reading more!
Blessings - Angel

Niki said...

keep the faith on this search