Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oh my....

So yesterday was wonderful! I reconnected with an old friend I hadn't talked to in a few years (!) and just as I thought, it was like the time had not even passed! Happy Birthday, girl!

No showings yesterday....one today that ended up rescheduling for tomorrow (blessing as I have a migraine) but the phone is just ringing off the hook! We actually have FOUR showings tomorrow!!! And one on Friday. Man and Boy will be going to Cleveland on Friday (and then Amish country) to do a delivery and Amish country to 1-Meet with our wood supplier 2- buy GOOD cheese 3-Go to Lehmans, the best store for folks like us trying to get back to basics. They're going to bring me a catalog!

Say a prayer for one of the lookers to become a buyer!

1 comment:

Niki said...

Let us know how it goes!