Friday, May 10, 2013

Spring time busy-ness!

I have been in a state of BUSY for weeks.  I'm ready for a bit of a slow down.

I finally got my scrapbook room DONE!!  And I mean DONE!  It's disappointing that it's only one line on my 101 list.  After 12 very intense weeks, I'm doing a happy dance.

Then my BFF/cousin came in for a few days (The big reward for getting my room done).  (OK, so it was 90% done and she helped me get it the rest of the way done.)  AND my mom came over two days before to help me get it to the 90%.

My boy and Man went on a father/son sleepover and had a blast. 

The calf is getting much bigger.  I'm milking again.  (How did my hands get so weak so quick?)

We are mowing every few days.  The business is busy.  The garden is tilled and ready to go in.

The ticks are making me crazy!

That's stuff in a nutshell...lots more details soon!  It's time to get back to my daily pictures and canning. (And getting more 101 stuff done.)

1 comment:

Niki said...

Things really changed in a month, huh?