Sunday, August 28, 2016

Iona's Spa Day

About two weeks ago, Iona our guard Pyrenees broke her line and she and Danny went for a "run."  The two of them were gone the WHOLE night.  (usually when they go out for a run they are back within a few hours....but I digress.  When they got back both were covered in burrs from the sticker bushes.  All Pyrenees have double coats.  See how big our girl looks!  

Here's the "bad" dogs a few days before their adventure:

Well, after much brushing and sweat and tears, it became obvious that I was going to have to have Iona clipped.  As much as I hated to....

Here is my "Poodle" now:
She looks so small!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You'd better tighten her chain - she looks like she could slip right out! Hopefully she will relate the shave to her wandering and think twice before taking off again!

Niki said...

Cutie-puppy.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That is crazy! Sheryl