After spending hours combing through the 101 list with Colie during our Christmas visit I have tried to come up with a plan to finish off our "101 in 1001" strong. So here's the plan:
- I need to blog consistently and that means every day and even on more than one blog so be looking for more blog posts. Wallace Homestead and also be sure to check out scrap-tastrophe Studio for at least one blog post a week.
- I will be working on the Concordance so that it is ready by July oops August, okay by the festival.
- We're going to have classes on the homestead and Faithbooking classes and crops on a monthly basis the schedule will be posted soon., the crops and the faith booking information will be posted on the scrap-tastrophe Studio blog.
- And getting finances under control we're doing a month of nothing for January, March and June.
- To get more readers over here to Wallace Homestead I'll be participating in a blog hop almost every week this year.
- Other crafts are going to be worked on including Milly, my scarf and a new craft to be added to the Fall Festival!
So much to do...now time to get on it!