Saturday, March 19, 2011

GOALS!

OK, I'm not talking about Soccer...

I'm doing a 101 in 1001 challenge.  You can read about it and my list on the seperate page here.  I will periodically post how I'm doing on the list, what I'm doing, etc.  I am putting clickable links on the list as I blog or take pictures of  the items on the list.  I have multiple blogs because I can't figure out how to make dynamic pages on this blog (You know, one for scrapbooking, one for homeschooling, one for photography, etc.) so I you don't have access to a blog that you want to get to...let me know and I will add you!  OR if you know how to make my blog all integrated, hit me up with a message....I would LOVE that.

I was asked to put a post on the actual blog because you can't leave comments on the "101" page. So here it is! Feel free to leave a comment, question, offer to help (hint) or link to your list on this post.  I'd love to see (ad help) with your list too!

No comments: