Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

I had my MRI and blood tests yesterday...it was not a good day in the Wallace Homestead.  But today is a new day.

I had one of my closest friends come over and spend most of the afternoon with me.  She brought her 3 boys which are Boy's best buddies.  They had a blast playing in the barn...eating in the barn....playing with the cats...I haven't really been out to the barn to see what they were "building" but I am sure it will be fun.

My friend looked at my 101 list and there is 2 on there inspired by her and she is going to help me accomplish them!! WOO HOO!  She is one of those friends that inspire you to do things you've never done before.  She really pays attention to what you say and makes you feel like you are her most important friend...and she has a lot of friends (and that's probably why!).  I love spending time with her.   And Boy loves her boys and constantly asks if one of them can be his "brother" even if it's just for one night.  I can understand that, because I am so glad she is my "Sister" in Christ! So we try to get together when we can.

The garden is in a doing fairly well.  I haven't gotten the official count, but there are at least 40 tomato plants and 20 pepper plants.  The tomatillo is blooming.  The potatoes are doing well also.  I will take pictures later.

I'm off to try to help in Man's business.  I don't think I am much of a help, but I guess any little bit helps.

No comments: