Thursday, August 7, 2008

Feeding the Birdies

So, when the Boy was a baby, we didn't have a "playpen" How fun was it for me to put him in the Tractor, and tell him I'd be back in a few hours....nah, not really, just long enough to grab the camera. That's the "New" Buffy sitting in his lap and Muffy& Stuffy (AKA Dumpling) eating from his hands.

"This is my bird! Meet Buffy!" They have lost 98% of their baby down and are getting bigger by the day. They are loving the weeds and leaves we put into the tractor. And the corn on the cob and watermelon too! The really loved the worms I pulled out of the raspberry patch while I was weeding it!
Now isn't this the best picture! This is my grown up boy. He lost 2 teeth this week. One on the 6th and the other on the 7th. He looks so different! Where'd my baby go? Love you, Boy!

1 comment:

Niki said...

mmmmmmmmm... chicken...