Along with this Month of Nothing (MON), I am going to hit a few other goals on the 101 list,
#95-No Fast Food or Take out!
#5-Put something in my Etsy Store.
#2-Money into Emergency Fund
Here is a great list of "Golden Rules" that came from one of my Scrapbooking Groups for a "No Buy January"
1. Thou shall not spend ANY money on Crafts and home decor or go into a craft or Dollar store
2. Thou shall not spend ANY money on DVDs, CDs, Books or Clothes
3. Thou shall not spend any money on Sweets or Treats (make whatever you got for Christmas last until February young lady!)
4. Thou shall only buy essential groceries and make savings wherever possible!
5. Thou shall only complete crafts with the items already in the house
6. Thou shall not go to `Coffee' or `Lunch' with other Mummies unless invited to their home or them to mine.
7. Thou shall think "Thrifty".
My additional rules:
- If I do any "Coupon Stockpiling" I need to be saving at least 65% to purchase it. And the weekly budget may NOT go over.
- Cash only at the grocery store!
- Egg Money is to go to new chicks this month.
- Money made on eBay or Craigslist is to go towards paying Christmas debt, once paid, any excess gets divided
- Overall Debt (40%)
- 2012 Christmas fund (20%)
- Emergency fund (20%)
- Retreat Fund (10%)
- Farm Fund (10%)