Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I made a grown up decision...

...I decided that there was no way I could get the stuff tagged for the 3Bags Sale, so I withdrew....gasp!

And my Man, knowing this was a dramatic turn, told Boy that they needed to pray for me.  Snort.Grin!

So I have a pile of kiddo stuff that is pulled out and cluttering up my bedroom (laundry room, etc) that I'm not sure what I'm doing with....I could put it in the Delaware 3 Bags Sale next month.....

In the meantime...I am a bit bummed not to be able to get into the Hartford Sale early because I'm a consignor/worker.  My kid is in dire need of clothes and shoes!!

We will be going to Athens to deliver a bed on Thursday (and that is the preview sale) so I wouldn't be able to go anyway.  (No, not bitter....grin)

1 comment:

Niki said...

Super proud of you.