Thursday, January 17, 2013

Farm Journal

For the most part, I keep track (or really, don't) of things on the backs of envelopes, random sheets of paper, post-it notes....or....my mind (Yup, that's just asking for something to be forgotten!)

One of my goals in my 101 was to keep track of my farm production / income / outgo in a more systemized way.  Now I could just do things the easy way and write it down.  Nah...how about a spreadsheet....that's ~almost~ complicated enough!  Let's reinvent the wheel...that's what we should do!

I decided to do something creative, and made a farm journal.  A few years ago, I made tons of these journals and sold them at craft shows.  Mostly they were Christmas planners and a few pregnancy planners / journals.  I even did a few wedding planners.  So I decided to make myself one.....

1 comment:

Niki said...

You used the chicken paper!!!
Well done.