Thursday, January 1, 2009

January 1st: Month of Nothing

OK, today we did alright on our challenge...kinda.

Breakfast..cold cereal
Lunch...snacked on leftovers from New Years Eve
Dinner...Country Pork Spare Ribs, Cooked Cabbage (which I burn...how do you burn a boiled vegetable??), Brown Rice and Red Beans.

I spent $5.34 at Kroger for 2 heads of cabbage (only used and burnt--arg!) one, the ribs, and hmm...now I can't remeber the third thing...I know it was a vegetable.....oh well...something else.


Running tally: $5.34

Today we only got one egg. Last month from 12/12/08-12/31/08, the girls laid an impressive 61 eggs!!!

OHH! And Boy knocked out one of his bottom teeth (it was loose) while I was at the grocery store. Other details of the day, we enjoyed a roaring fire in the quiet room.

No comments: