Friday, November 1, 2013

I'm thankful for.....Day 1

I am most thankful for my salvation.  That the God that created the world cared enough about sinful little me to send His blameless Son to die for me....there aren't words enough!!

Life is hard, but God is real.  I look forward to the day I can run into His arms like the child that I am and be embraced by Him.  Daily I fail in my mission to be like Him, but everyday I begin again, forgiven my His Everlasting Love. 


Trusting in Jesus is the easiest yet hardest thing to do.  Knowing that we are not worthy for such forgiveness is crushing, but Grace gives us the opportunity to be adopted into the family of God.

 
I don't know where this picture came from, as I found it on Pinterest.  I would love to give credit to whomever wrote it because it is so simple, but eloquently done.
 
 

No comments: