Monday, November 18, 2013

I'm Thankful for...Day 18

I'm thankful today that this is the only damage on our farm after high winds, and tornado watches.  Many communities did not fair as well.

Thankfully, I had taken the meat chicken to freezer camp two weeks ago, or they likely would have died from heart attacks.



Thankfully none of the animals (or people) were in the path when the telephone pole (that held our martin house) snapped.


Thankfully I have a very handy husband that can fix or rebuild my moveable chicken coop before we need to grow out more birds. 


Thankfully the storm is over.
 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Handy hubbies are the bestest! So glad there was not any really serious damage ans you are all safe. Those were some very crazy storms..

Niki said...

Yikes.

Anonymous said...

we were lucky as well - mostly went around us - i was hoping you got lucky like that as well! ya gotta love those handy hubbies! Sheryl