Monday, March 15, 2010

Craziness - Photo Heavy Post

So welcome to Daylight Saving Time Monday.  Now I realize that we get an hour less of sleep now, but today I didn't get any....why you ask?  Well besides sleep just being a hobby (ha)....a crop duster kept buzzing our house as he worked the fields around us. 

Now when I say he was buzzing the house...I mean..he.was.THIS.close!
Yes, hello, that is my car, glad you cleared the barn....um...aren't you supposed to be doing the field.over.there??

Coming over Man's Shop

Over the chicken coop.  Then hens were running in circles trying to get away from the "hawk".  In case you were wondering, yes the bird house is still standing....just missing the roof.


Over the house

Can you see me now?

That's Boy's Playset in the left side of the photo.

So, I realize that this is a very photo intensive post...but really, I needed to show proof. 
It's not because of lack of sleep! 
Could I really make this stuff up?

No comments: