Monday, October 19, 2009

Ambitious....or delusional??

Either way...that's me! I finally was able to meet one of my "followers" this weekend IRL for the first time this weekend. How fun. I was lamenting that there is no way I can be ready for the "farm warming" party by the weekend. I was talking about being delusional and she sweetly said I was just a bit "ambitious."

So...that being said, we are going to push off the party until Boy's birthday the first weekend in November. Off to update the counter!

3 comments:

Niki said...

Can't wait to see some pics.

Angel77 said...

Would that be me you are talking about? I don't guess that I realized that it was the first time we met. Huh. I like to follow blogs especially of people that I know but don't get to see often. It gives great topics for conversation.
Can't wait for the farm warming!

Rea said...

YUP! It was You!! If we met, I was having a major blonde moment (or was on heavy medication-grin) and don't remember. Not that you aren't memorable.